|Location: West London
|Renumeration: £20 - 40k
|Our client is a highly successful IT Solutions company based near High Wycombe. They are seeking a tenacious and self motivated Telesales Executive / Internal Sales Associate to join their West London office.
Salary: 20 - 25k depending on experience + commission on KPIs
INTERVIEW DAY WEDNESDAY 23RD OCTOBER
The Role: Telesales Executive / Internal Sales Associate
In this role, you will be working within the sales team and will be required to understand opportunities and be apt at building relationships for immediate and delayed sales. You will be working on pitches aiming to win new business and building on sales development tactics.
· Develop a deep understanding of our client's products and services and articulate the value propositions, features, and benefits of these services
· Undertake pre-sales work with the supplied tools
· Maintain up to date sales data through CRM
· Achieve sales targets through selling processes and adherence to a sales plan
· Build relationships from marketing qualified leads
· Ongoing market analysis and assessment of competitors
· Liaising with Internal/external sales departments to resolve issues
· Following a sales strategy to drive engagement levels (any sales communication required - call, email and social selling)
· Outreach conversion calling on a daily basis for new business development
· Creating lead capture opportunities - B2B
· Working to meet quarterly and yearly sales targets
· Develop a working knowledge of industry coverage and competitive landscape.
· Conduct outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up.
· Map client/prospect organisations to identify potential buyers/users.
The ideal candidate will offer us:
A keen eye for spotting new business opportunities
Teamwork and strong communication skills
Excellent at building relationships
Ability to push past gatekeepers, dealing and resolving queries
Research and business intelligence gathering
A passion and aptitude for consultative selling
Fluency in English; any other foreign language would be an advantage
Further skills should include:
Ability to partner with senior sales to set up meetings with new prospects.
· Working with a sales pipeline for lead generation
· Customer service (At ease dealing with prospects)
· New Business Development (using prospecting skills to locate opportunities)
· Teamwork (should be able to work in a team and liaise with various departments)
· Social networking (be able to have conversations on social)
· Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
If you feel that you match my client's criteria, please send your cv. Please note that due to the high number of applicants received, we will ONLY contact those who have been selected for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Telesales Executive / Internal Sales Associate